We are excited to welcome Deborah Gibson to our team at Red Orchid!
Deborah graduated as a Naturopathic Doctor in Canada in 2005, having finished 7 years of university study. She brings a wealth of knowledge from her experience as a Naturopath in both Canadian and Australian clinics. In Australia, Deborah is registered as a Naturopath and has joined our team to offer her expertise here, on the south coast.
Deborah and Leah are thrilled to collaborate again, after previously working together at Shire natural fertility - Burraneer Wellness Centre, with the sole focus of supporting you to achieve health and wellbeing.
Empowering and educating patients to restore their health using natural medicine is Deborah's passion. She works in conjunction with her patient's other medical practitioners (GP, specialists) in order for patients to have effective and safe results. Although Deborah's clinical focus is women's health and hormonal imbalance, she regularly sees patients for all areas of general health as well - including men and children. She is dedicated to helping individuals achieve their health goals and reach their optimal level of wellness. "After our appointment, my hope is that you feel as though I truly care about your health concerns and will work hard with you to help you be well again. Whether you have a serious health condition or you just don't feel 100% and you'd like the support to feel healthy again, I would love the opportunity to help you be at your best. Good energy, positive mood and a healthy body inside and out, are our goals."
Deborah Gibson can offer you professional advice about:
- Menstrual irregularities, PMT
- Preconception, Pregnancy and Post-natal health care
- Thyroid issues, Hashimoto's
- Weight loss/Insulin resistance
- Fertility support (women & men) - including IVF support
- Anxiety & depression
- Digestive disorders (IBS, Crohn's, malabsorption)
- Immune weakness & allergies
- Detoxification support
Ask our friendly reception staff, Kaley or Savanah, about what to expect from your consultation:
- ZOOM/TELEHEALTH ONLY
- Detailed health assessment, comprehensive review of your health history.
- Pathology testing (if needed): blood, saliva, urine, stool testing available. Food intolerance testing available. These tests identify underlying obstacles to health.
- Your individualized plan including some combination of supplements, herbal medicine, homoeopathics, and nutrition recommendations.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine - Canada)
- Bachelor of Science (McMaster University Canada)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (ACNT)
- Accredited ATMS member 19318